We know purchasing items on line can be scary! Our goal is for you to be happy with the items you've purchased from Finally Home Furnishings...So happy in fact, that you run out and tell everyone know about how awesome of an experience you've had, how great your furniture is, and what an amazing deal you received! That is why we offer you the following:
1) No Risk Purchase!!!! At time of arrival, with Delivery Agent present, you may refuse item for any reason and have money refunded or choose store credit, it's up to you! Items must be refused prior to setup. Mattresses may not have protective packaging removed to be accepted as a return.
2) Prior to Delivery Agent completing transaction, you will be required to sign the Acknowledgment of Order form. No items will be eligible for return after the delivery agents leave unless there is a manufacturer defect (Please see details under Warranty for specific exclusions). Signing of Acknowledgment of Order will be done after setup if you are scheduled for this service. If you have chosen to set up items on your own, the Acknowledgment of Order must be signed prior Delivery Agent leaving premises and prior to self assembly of items.
3) If item arrives damaged, the damaged piece will be replaced, or, if necessary, the full item will be replaced. If item availability is not in stock at the manufacturer, we will provide you with estimated date replacement item will be available.
4) If items arrive that qualify for "free delivery" and any items that you wish to return lower your pre-tax total below the threshold for free delivery, you will be assessed the standard delivery charges and applicable set-up charges of remaining items and 25% restocking fee for returned item, if applicable.
5) Orders that are cancelled less than 24 hours prior to a scheduled delivery may be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
6) Special Orders: Items are considered a special order when they are ordered from an out of state distributor in order to reduce wait time for product. Purchaser will be notified of special order requirement. Once customer has approved a special order, any cancellation will result in a 25% restocking fee. If an item is requested to be held for a customer (see number 7) this constitutes a special order, and any cacellations will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
7) Holds: Sometimes a customer may ask us to hold or store their purchase for a future delivery to a new property. This constitutes a Special Order. Please see guidelines for special orders notated in number 6.
8) Please see Warranty section for manufacturer defect type return specifications, policies, and exclusions.